Sunday, January 16, 2011

Pray for the cat!

My karate instructor's cat is very, very sick. She stopped eating and drinking, and we have to inject her with fluids. That same cat used to sleep with Master Coker's husband, Sensei Coker. He couldn't sleep without that cat, and the cat couldn't sleep without him. Let me tell you the story.

Sensei Coker was told for some reason that he had to stay on the couch all day and all night. "But I'll have no purpose," he said. When Carol adopted that cat, she and Sensei Coker formed a bond like I've never heard of before. They couldn't sleep without each other, and they just loved each other so much. After Sensei Coker brought the cat to strength, he passed away. This is why we just can't let that cat die. I saw her, and she was one of the sweetest cats I've ever seen, and she has the loudest purr ever. Please pray for her.

2 comments: